Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Ease of Complications


it's not complicated - even the most intricate designs of man and nature, our most complex thoughts and range of emotions, belong within the simplicity of just being. My observations show me the appearance of things, and a deeper inquiry leads me to note my awareness of it all, as well as no lines of separation between observed and objects held in this awareness. I come to a spacious understanding. It's here that I relax, a great allowing takes place with no need for interference  - especially from me. Yet I draw no conclusions from this, no final awakening to an underlying reality. I know only right now, of this insight, and my own sense that I too belong within this moment - so with this ease of complications, it's enough to simply be. 

~
Peace,
Eric 

No comments: