Saturday, August 31, 2019

I Don't Know For Sure


the absolute too is our surroundings - nothingness made
form for the sake of its own
becoming,

and of even this - I don't 
know for sure. 

~
Insights and understandings often seem to leap in sudden inspiration to the page, I write without intent of teaching, or even offering anything other than, I hope, nicely written words. My goal is art for its own sake, and secondly for my joy and maybe something deeper gained. Of these insights, maybe something is true, perhaps a hint of mystery revealed for just the moment of writing and reading. Of course every truth told is only temporary in meaning, lasting no more then the moment its been given. For me, it's all pointers, a constant referral back to mystery, a return to not knowing, and more - beyond the need to know. 

Peace,
Eric 

No comments: