Thursday, June 11, 2015

Forgive And Run


Forgiveness doesn't negate the past but it lends its grace towards the future. Our bodies hold the memory of every mile that came before. We are the end result of accumulate distance and the promise of infinite miles more. This is the karmic dialogue of body and soul - and act of forgiveness extends the conversation further. Forgiveness brings us to the zero point of existence - our karma is understood and released with only wisdom gained for a new beginning. We can forgive our minds and bodies at anytime and benefit from the immediate grace of this decision. We come to the next step unimpeded by karmic load that we have carried. This is new energy. It's not meant to erase the past but to urge us forward again with the promise of miles ahead and a clear view to find them. The plan is simple - I forgive myself for my struggles, my fear, and my doubts. I forgive myself for any steps that may have faltered. I forgive my judgments on myself and others. I forgive. I forgive. I forgive.
And so my steps continue.

Peace,
Eric

No comments: