Tuesday, June 2, 2020

A Seamless Flow of Whatever



through silence - and I somehow come to words, or perhaps they arrive by unbidden grace and their meaning implied. Yet neither silence nor words were searched for, there was no point where one became the other and a separate thing called meaning emerged. This was a seamless flow of whatever, nameless in reality and I'm hesitant to call it anything here. It all just happened, still now in this continued writing - and just past each moment I seem to make a claim of doing. There's no message here, only a moment left uncensored by personal involvement. Through silence, then words - and it all simply happened on its own. 

~
Peace,
Eric 

*please, help support me and this site by clicking Google ads and shopping from my Amazon links here, as well as sharing and commenting on post you may like. Thank you.

No comments: