Tuesday, June 6, 2017

My Faith - In Equal Measure



It's simple really - a practice not of self discovery, but of remembrance, of seeing who I really am in the two directions offered. My gaze is focused only on reality, of what's found in view as well as what remains absent in a search beyond long held beliefs. My faith is in the seen and not seen in equal measure of what can be found. The practice is looking - an outward glance shows the world in form, faces, and objects. All things. Returned again to source, looking for a self belonging to the view - I find a world of spacious promise, empty, formless, and willing in its capacity of acceptance. Nothing there - and in this regard, all things are welcomed. It's simple really, this practice - I look, and abide in the faith of what is seen and not seen. 

~
Peace,
Eric 

No comments: