Sunday, January 22, 2017

Blooming Now



yet behold the single flower - touched as root, earth, rain, and
farther still the sun itself, blooming now in its
enlightenment

~
To see - is to be opened sided, the view given from the nurturing stillness of our being and allowed to flourish without opposition from thoughts that tell us otherwise. In truth, even thoughts held in contrary opinion have their place in our belonging. Seeing is one world without division - emptiness not apart from what appear within it. Who we are, is just the natural order of things, emptiness, and then at once our full appearance. In short - we are everything, and nothing at all. Running allows me to me to see myself as distance, and in seeing, I find myself reflected back by the world that's now in motion.

Peace,


No comments: