Monday, September 28, 2026

Only Revelation




Only revaluation: 

a very sincere question asked of me yesterday was if A Course in Miracles could be used to bypass trauma, and more specifically if I had used it as an emotional escape route. It's a great question, and the answer is yes to both aspects of it - but I didn't do it for very long and I never escaped anything. Trauma is either stored or it's forgiven. What I love about working with the Course is exactly what I once earlier feared. Everything, eventually, is brought to light in order to be healed. 

nothing can remain hidden.

at least not if healing is the only priority. 

and this is a deep healing that the Course offers, the kind that sets us free. 

liberation.

for me it's been a process, a slow unwinding of the past to reveal it's illusory presence. Forgiveness shows that I've been reopening my wounds, keeping them presently fresh, alive, and bleeding in the shadows. I was unaware of this because so much of my pain was projected onto other people. I didn't recognize it as my own. The Holy Spirit shows me the shadows I've placed on others. 

and then very gently ask's if I'd  like to heal. 

eventually,

I do.

so far, shadows keep appearing....and light continues to be offered.

it's a lifetime of forgiveness.

no bypassing.

no escape.

only revaluation.

~
I love you, Eric

To read more from Headless Now, please visit: How To Forgive

Also, please visit: The Teacher

Thank you. 




No comments: