Friday, September 25, 2026

Artfully So




Artfully so: 

To create is to love. ⁴Love extends outward simply because it cannot be contained. (ACIM, T-7.I.3:3-4)

and there's my writing page, my YouTube channel and every conversation it contains. I sit each day and co-create with God, cherishing the loving thoughts I have and knowing fully of their source. My day is filled with beauty in this sense. It's become my only purpose and every outer action is simply a reflection of my inner state of mind. 

I only wish to co-create with God.

it's with this that everything becomes a true work of art, from my yoga mat in early morning, the words I'm writing right now, and following me all the way to any conversation I'll have later - it's all a divine expression of God's love. This comes to me only through the practice of forgiveness, like a sculpture's knife that slowly, consistently, removes the layers of stone that blocks love's presence. Life now becomes a great work to be revealed through each moment. 

artfully so, 

extending love to everything and everyone.

as we're all part of this creation.

with no exceptions.

To think like God is to share His certainty of what you are, and to create like Him is to share the perfect Love He shares with you. (ACIM, T-7.I.6:1)

~
I love you, Eric

To read more from Headless Now, please visit: Those Early Lessons

Also, please visit: Conversations With God

Thank you. 



No comments: