Monday, September 14, 2026

Do Not Reconser




Do not reconsider: 

it's my lifetime book, a continuous study, and at this point not even to learn, but to be guided to just the right passage that I need to read right now. I have read A Course in Miracles countless times, straight through from cover to cover on a yearly basis, as well as browsing years where I simply allow the words to settle me in quiet contemplation. The Course never fails to shift my perspective on any matter of importance, always gently returning to the basics.

In everything be led by Him, and do not reconsider. (ACIM, T-14.III.17:4)

those words above floated to me completely unexpected. They were originally offered to someone in a group Course discussion, but I knew they were directly given to me. 

they're my directive.

much of this year has been focused on the aspect of trust. My meditations have shifted to bring this in to greater focus, my only prayers have been ones of surrender to God's will. And yet, I have, at times, found myself reconsidering, allowing a slight edge of doubt to creep and question my commitment. God's trust is complete, meaning both ways here - as there is never a doubt in God's mind. 

Ideas of the spirit do not leave the mind that thinks them, nor can they conflict with each other. (ACIM, T-5.IV.3:5)

so really, all I needed was a reminder.

not to erase doubt.

but to remember where I truly am...

already in the mind of God.

home.

right now.

and there's nothing to reconsider. 

~
I love you, Eric

To read more from Headless Now, please visit: Interlocking Chain

Also, please visit to buy: The Surrender Experiment

Thank you.


No comments: