Friday, September 11, 2026

Change of Mind




Change of mind: 

³If you want to be like me I will help you, knowing that we are alike. ⁴If you want to be different, I will wait until you change your mind. (ACIM, T-8.IV.6:3-4)

and here's some of my favorite lines from A Course in Miracles. Jesus, meets me exactly where I am and reminds me that I'm meant for so much more than my timid thoughts would have me believe. He offers to help lift me beyond any life I could possibly imagine. But more so, with infinite patience and gentleness, he whispers that he'll wait for me even if I choose otherwise. 

knowing that eventually, 

I'll change my mind.

and now,

finally.

I do.

~

I love you, Eric

To read more from Headless Now, please visit: Communion

Also, please visit to buy: Jesus: My Autobiography

Thank you.




No comments: