Saturday, September 19, 2026

Co Create




Co-create: 

to co-create, what a beautiful idea, that I'm not asked to make or build anything on my own, but only to continuously extend myself as the love and light that God wishes me to share. Everything changes with this, ideas are whispered in my ear, and writing flows with an inspiration not of my own design. I think of all the energy I wasted over the years through my own hardest effort. 

yet God never asked me to do anything on my own.

I only had to be willing to let go of my own small ideas, and, of course, that took some time for me to realize. Even now there's a tendency to rush forward, eager, to make something that I can immediately claim as my own. But I feel ready to let that go, more relaxed, a co-creator with God.Something absolutely beautiful is on the horizon and drawing near. 

for all of us.

and our light draws it nearer still.

~
I love you, Eric

To read more from Headless Now, please visit: If The Only Prayer

Also, please visit to browse: Inspiration: Your Ultimate Calling

Thank you.






No comments: