Nothing:
with nothing really in mnd to write of, no deep metaphysical point to try and get across - just watching steam rising from coffee mug as it invites my first sip, rain tapping hard against the roof. It's the first day of autumn. I have a Dr's appointment later today. Projects to work on. I've been up for over an hour, meditated, yoga, and now 4:00 am with nothing to write of.
I love my mornings.
so blessed to ease into my day and come to an empty screen without a single important thought pressed against my brain, words rushing to meet the page. I write what's given and sink into the longest pause between each thought. Happy. Doing exactly what needs to be done...for just this morning.
I need do nothing except not to interfere. (ACIM, T-16.I.3:12)
amen.
~
I love you, Eric
To read more from Headless Now, please visit: Every Greater Doubt
Also, please visit: Tao Te Ching
Thank you.

No comments:
Post a Comment