An interlocking chain:
Miracles are part of an interlocking chain of forgiveness which, when completed, is the Atonement. ²Atonement works all the time and in all the dimensions of time. (ACIM, T-1.I.25:1-2)
so just one miracle at a time, one shift of perception offered as forgiveness and no more needs to be done until the very next lesson arrives. There's the life plan, simple, straightforward, nothing else is required beyond just a little willingness to ask and receive the Holy Spirit's aid.
that's the Atonement, an undoing of every falsehood we've ever held about ourselves and others. It's our return to innocence and every moment of choosing forgiveness is it's beginning as well it's final act. I love that line above from the Course, that a miracle an interlocking chain of forgiveness.
and so every link is vital.
as taken together...
they stretch all the way to heaven.
~
I love you, Eric
To read more from Headless Now, please visit: Blessings
Also, please visit to buy: The Surrender Experiment
Thank you.

No comments:
Post a Comment