Friday, September 4, 2026

Light




Light: 

I will there be light. (ACIM, W-73)

and there it is, the central plan of A Course in Miracles, casting light upon a world made dark by our own deepest grievances and judgements. Once, in my earlier Course days, this felt like an impossibility, or at best, a by passing technique that never truly addressed by darkest thoughts. The truth was, and sometimes still, is that I felt justified, even comforted by my darkness. 

it was just easier to blame others.

I love the Course lessons that give me a workable plan, an on the spot mantra that works to the bone of the matter and offers me a different view of a darkened world. But it's not easy, not at first and sometimes not later after years of practice either. But it's always worth the effort to truly see the light that shines from the world, being given back my own illumination through the willingness of seeing yours. 

Your picture of the world can only mirror what is within. ²The source of neither light nor darkness can be found without. ³Grievances darken your mind, and you look out on a darkened world. ⁴Forgiveness lifts the darkness, reasserts your will, and lets you look upon a world of light. ⁵We have repeatedly emphasized that the barrier of grievances is easily passed, and cannot stand between you and your salvation. ⁶The reason is very simple. ⁷Do you really want to be in hell? (ACIM, W-73.5:1-7)

so it's our thoughts that are the source of darkness.

our grievances have literally created hell.

and yet light is present.

love.

³I will there be light. ⁴Darkness is not my will. (ACIM, W-73.11:3-4)

and with this we'll meet in heaven.

right here.

now.

~
I love you, Eric 

To read more from Headless Now, please visit: Teachers

Also, please visit to buy: The Teacher

Thank you.








No comments: