A healed mind:
A healed mind does not plan (ACIM, W-135.11:1)
and this is central to co-creating with God, recognizing that my own best plans have never led me anywhere of lasting value. This, of course, isn't he absence of action, but it's a guided idea or movement that always expands towards an ever greater love.
it's about becoming God dependent.
It carries out the plans that it receives through listening to wisdom that is not its own. ³It waits until it has been taught what should be done, and then proceeds to do it. (ACIM, W-135.11:2-3)
so I am blessed with a "wisdom not my own" a guidance system that never fails to lead me in the right direction, although I certainly might not recognize that at the time. My mind is certainty not healed, or at least not yet it seems. But it is healing, through one forgiving thought at a time it's being cleansed of the burden of its mistaken beliefs in ego's power and returned to its original sanity.
co-creating with God is always spontaneous, a present moment burst of inspiration that's endless in it's flow - and that's maybe why it seems to happen through time. I'm limited only in how much I believe I can receive in any given moment. My only role, really, is to heal my mind. And that's actually easier than I once believed. Everything serves for the function of a miracle to take place. Everything. A miracle shifts my perception from fear to love.
within me, and you as well, is the presence of a wisdom not our own.
a miracle happens when we ask for one.
through this the mind is healed.
guidance received.
and our very next step it taken.
~
I love you, Eric
To read more from Headless Now, please visit:Artfully So
Also, please visit to buy: The Law of Divine Compensation
Thank you.

No comments:
Post a Comment