Tuesday, September 1, 2026

My Answer



My answer:

yesterday I was asked about my own practice, why there was suddenly health issues in play when I talk of forgiveness, prayer, meditation, and yoga. My reply was instant and straightforward, no sense giving a long explanation to a very simple query:

life.

no one is immune from whatever lesson that presents itself. Life still happens, illness, sorrow, loss and grief are part of being alive. I don't know of any spiritual master who escaped any of those issues and it doesn't seem to me that escape was their lesson to teach at all. I'm a vegan, a yogi, lifelong athlete. I teach and practice meditation and breathwork. I'm sincere in my practice. 

and sometimes I get sick.

I'm pretty fortunate to largely have good health, exceptional in so many ways. Right now there's a few issues that have laid my low but physically I'm still strong and fit. Emotionally there's been a bit of a struggle but that's not entirely new. There's been addiction in my past and a history of depression. I've navigated both pretty well. Sober for over 25 years, and even through periods of depression - my life is largely joyful. 

All things are lessons God would have me learn. (ACIM, W-193)

here's the thing, my simplest of answers.

my life is dedicated to forgiveness.

things happen, I don't know why, and yes, sometimes I do question them. But I know their purpose, there's a plan already in place for whenever anything occurs.

Forgive, and you will see this differently. (ACIM, W-193.5:1)

and that's my answer.

~
I love you, Eric

To read more from Headless Now, please visit:Quietly Surrendered

Also, please visit to buy: The Law of Divine Compensation

Thank you. 


No comments: