Monday, August 31, 2026

Quietly Surrerended




Quietly surrendered:

I can't say that I live a completely surrendered life, one fully devoted to listening only to the voice of love guiding me through the day. There are still insistent demands of the ego that I give into, sometimes following darker thoughts to unpleasant places in my mind. 

but there's a way that leads me home.

always.

and more often than ever now I don't go down those paths at all. 

my day begins with three questions:

³What would You have me do?
⁴Where would You have me go?
⁵What would You have me say, and to whom? (ACIM, W-71.9:3-5)

these questions echo through my mind over the course of the day, a background thought track that urges me to pause and simply listen to a softer voice that the one I've mistaken for my own. This is my Jhana yoga practice, a continuous self inquiry that points to my true nature. What I've discovered is that asking these questions brings me to a natural pause, a brief repast that stops the mental chatter. They bring me to a place of spaciousness, aware, genuinely curious for answers.

willingness.

three questions, and perhaps just asking them them is an act of trust.

so maybe it's a devoted life,

afterall. 

quietly surrendered.

~
I love you, Eric

To read more from Headless Now, please visit: Safe Harbors

Also, please visit to buy; The Mystic Jesus

Thank you. 


No comments: