Friday, August 21, 2026

Not Alone




Not Alone: 

If you knew Who walks beside you on the way that you have chosen, fear would be impossible. (ACIM, T-18.III.3:2)

mostly, I haven't known, or at least it seems I've forgotten for a very long time. But I'm starting to remember, finally, the fainsest stir of recall has begun to ease my heart. I'm not alone. This was actually a realization many years ago, with the A Course in Miracles still being therorical in so many ways. Yes, many great changes happened through my practice, the mind training focus is very powerful indeed. But the intimacy of this figure who walked beside me was still missing from my life. 

the last several years, age, loss, loneliness, these have all broken me open to an intimacy of presence that continuously astounds me. Most recently an extended stay of pain and anxiety have often brought me to my knees in despair, prayfel, desperate for comfort. 

and that first glimmer of intimacy has grown.

expanded past a memory.

an answered prayer.

A Course in Miracles isn't really a self-study program. It never was. Because all along there's been a steady presence that whispered guidance to heart and ear. The Course has taught me how to listen, opening me to an of true intimacy that has grown into the softest voice of continuous love. I'm not alone - and I know Who walks beside me now, easing my fear, easing my fear. 

I'm not alone.

none of us are.

~
I love you, Eric

To read more from Headless Now, please visit:Each Encounter

Also, please visit to buy: The Mystic Jesus

Thank you.

No comments: