Sunday, August 16, 2026

Where the Healing Takes Place




Where the healing takes place: 

 so it's clear to me now that the purpose for everything is for the practice of forgiveness. Nothing excluded. No exceptions. The world is a classroom for awakening. Forgiving everything that appears before me is how I wake up from dreaming this particular lesson. 

I don't mean this metaphysically. 

it's practical.

forgive - and let the story go.

the only real lesson here is that I'm happier without holding any grievances, that being free of resentments means I'm ultimately at peace, and with the absence of judgement I allow others to learn their lessons at their own way. There's no rush. Not ever for me. 

and so forgiveness slows my pace to just this present moment.

that's where the healing takes place.

nowhere else,

but now.

~
I love you, Eric

To read more from Headless Now, please visit: After All

Also, please visit to buy: A Course in Miracles

Thank you



No comments: