Truly helpful:
thinking again of ministry and what it means to me - how it's to be applied on a much smaller, more intimate scale than previously imagined. This is a ministry of presence, of just showing up and practicing consistent courtesy, as mentioned in the original edition of A Course in Miracles. So you are my ministry, in whatever form you show yourself and however I may be called to serve.
²I am here only to be truly helpful.
³I am here to represent Him Who sent me.
⁴I do not have to worry about what to say or what to do, because He Who sent me will direct me.
⁵I am content to be wherever He wishes, knowing He goes there with me.
⁶I will be healed as I let Him teach me to heal. (ACIM, T-2.V-A.18:2-6)
³I am here to represent Him Who sent me.
⁴I do not have to worry about what to say or what to do, because He Who sent me will direct me.
⁵I am content to be wherever He wishes, knowing He goes there with me.
⁶I will be healed as I let Him teach me to heal. (ACIM, T-2.V-A.18:2-6)
it's a ministry of surrender.
~
I love you, Eric
To read more from Headless Now, please visit: Ministry
Also, please visit to buy: Letting Go
Thank you.

No comments:
Post a Comment