I do not know what anything is for. (ACIM, W-25)
the above lesson from A Course in Miracles is as true to me today as it was when I first picked up the Course so many years ago. These days it's become a favorite reminder for me, a zen point in which I reset my ego's certainty and instead ask the Holy Spirit for guidance. Yes, there's still a rush to seek judgement, an immediate sense that I do know exactly what a situation or person is for in any given moment. But it's not as lasting or as harsh as it once was, a softer response always makes itself known with a gentle reminder to pause and reconsider.
this is how so much of life has become a consistent meditation.
pause.
remembering to ask.
a reassignment of purpose and meaning.
forgiving.
and so my life day's go on.
~
I love you, Eric
To read more from Headless Now, please visit: Just a Yogi
Also, please visit to buy: Living Untethered
Thank you.

No comments:
Post a Comment