Monday, August 17, 2026

Quietly Forgiving




Quietly forgiving: 

it's the joy of quietly forgiving, with little effort given anymore, but almost a continuous recognition of dreaming the world...and then gently letting go. There are long stretches of time where this is so, an actual length of my day when everything is forgiven. 

also,

not always.

sometimes I'm still lost to a grip of fear that plays out all kinds of scenarios. Most often the dream seems very real, a solid world and life filled with problems. And that's okay too, it no longer tests my faith to have these moments - I'm not looking for an escape route.

I'm just quietly forgiving.

everything.

no matter what appears.

and there's so much joy in this too.

~
I love you, Eric

To read more form Headless Now, please visit: Where The Healing Takes Place

Also, please visit to buy: A Course in Miracles

Thank you.

No comments: