Return point:
so now my mornings are simply the starting point of a long letting go, a conscious act to hand the entire day over to the Holy Spirit and make no more decisions on my own. How successful I am doesn't really matter, it's the intent underlying that first declaration that steadily guides me back each time I stray. These words are my return point:
³What would You have me do?
⁴Where would You have me go?
⁵What would You have me say, and to whom? (ACIM, W-71.9:3-5)
⁴Where would You have me go?
⁵What would You have me say, and to whom? (ACIM, W-71.9:3-5)
my early morning have been guided towards a softer meditation, an older practice with breath and mantra aligned. There's no control given to the breath, each one arriving and leaving in it's own given time. This feels like the first decision handed over, the most vital of life's functions, and I surrender all control. Each breath arrives and leaves entirely own, released to whatever soft guidances carries it. At some point in this current of air and the lightest weight of mantra there comes a Holy Instant.
I am surrendered.
completely so.
Be You in charge. For I would follow You, certain that Your direction gives me peace. (ACIM, W-361-365)
of course I don't remain here,
but it's always present.
it's reality.
my return point.
and where the Holy Spirit gently leads me.
~
I love you, Eric
To read more from Headless Now, please visit: Uncomplicated
Also, please visit to buy: A Course in Miracles
Thank you.

No comments:
Post a Comment