Sunday, August 30, 2026

Safe Harbors



Safe harbors:

it's funny, even as my life clearly becomes more orientated towards A Course in Miracles, a livelihood earned by sharing it's message on my YouTube channel, lessons and text studied to the point where they often seem to spontaneously work through everyday life - 

and at the very same time I feel so free from the Course as well.

it's the Presence that matters now. 

the Course is my anchor, a safe harbor that keeps me from drifting to close to the stormy seas of ego's complete control. It still repeatedly leads me home. My daily life is filled with it's words. But it's the Voice that guides me now, more clearly than ever, and it often leads me to other safe harbors as well. Briefly though, healing points that feel much needed until I'm asked to let them go too. 

above all else,

here's what I'm told to do....

Simply do this: Be still, and lay aside all thoughts of what you are and what God is; all concepts you have learned about the world; all images you hold about yourself. ²Empty your mind of everything it thinks is either true or false, or good or bad, of every thought it judges worthy, and all the ideas of which it is ashamed. ³Hold onto nothing. ⁴Do not bring with you one thought the past has taught, nor one belief you ever learned before from anything. ⁵Forget this world, forget this course, and come with wholly empty hands unto your God. (ACIM, W-189.7:1-5)

it seems the details of what I do don't really matter.

life is still happening.

yet I no longer fight to be the one in control.

at least not as often.

I'm guided to those safe harbors.

there's a voice that always leads me home.

~
I love you, Eric

To read more from Headless Now, please visit: A Favorite Reminder

Also, please visit to buy: The Mystic Jesus

Thank you.





No comments: