Tuesday, May 28, 2024

To Live From This Point



To live from this point: 

to simply live my life from the point of inspiration, that's what I aspire to, and right now, it seems to largely be reality - perhaps not always perceived to be so, but that my life itself is arranged in such a way for this to be true. It's only a matter of realization. What I mean with this is that the entirety of my life is inspired through some greater force than my own limited understanding, it's spontaneous, and honestly it feels gifted to me, that somehow, through no effort of my own, I find myself alive, aware, and able to live a life of deep joy and appreciation. 

I'm inspired...

by simply being here,

as if a larger force, mysterious, has breathed me into existence.

and again, it's through no effort of my own.

with this I see that I've always been inspired, we all have, it's like we're an idea in the mind of God that has awaken to this reality, a realization that we belong within a greater system than we could ever possibly imagine. We, ourselves, are an inspired thought, and that's the key to freedom. 

our very source is inspiration. 

inescapable. 

and there's no real choice here,

 but to live from this point. 

~

Peace, Eric 

To read more from Headless Now, please visit: That's Always Been the Lesson

Also, please visit to buy: Inspiration: Your Ultimate Calling



No comments: