Saturday, May 18, 2024

My Own Unique Expression




My own unique expression:

I'm not the most creative person on YouTube, having just a small channel and producing mostly nature shorts, sharing my workouts, and doing a live stream session several times a day where I talk about the things I'm most passionate about - meditation, yoga, breathwork, writing and all things related to these topics. It's fun, and I don't give much thought into being a content creator, there's no editing involved, not a lot of forethought into the process. 

I simply show up each day and share aspects of my life. 

that's the creative process, the true content, 

being alive, everything happening spontaneously, 

including my wish to share. 

and so I do.

in this way it's been really freeing, my life handles the details and I give myself freely to the process, easily so, and with little concern as to how others might view the content I share. YouTube is a means for me to communicate my passion for the things I love, a social media venue that allows a creative platform to whoever wishes to offer their own unique expression to the world. And this really appeals to me, that in my attempt to live a quiet, creative, and contemplative life - I can simply share it, maybe even creatively so, my own unique expression too...

offered to the world.

~

Peace, Eric

To read more from Headless Now, please visit: Earliest

Also, please visit to buy: The Legend of Bagger Vance

Thank you.  


No comments: