Friday, May 24, 2024

No Small Gift




No small gift:

within in the first few hours of my YouTube channel being monetized, the first stage now, where I'm able to earn donations, and I received a gift of $2.00. After some money was deducted, I'm left with $1.40 and honestly, I couldn't be happier, actually, I'm ecstatic, that I have earned income from someone who appreciated the creative effort and content that I'm sharing with the world. 

amazing really,

and to know that this was gifted from a friend pleases me even more, to have a connection with a person that clearly believes in my effort is truly the greatest value. Since this moment I have earned a little more, small donations and each has such great meaning to me - this is the belief and support of people who have chosen to acknowledge my effort, representing the care of a community that wishes me the best. 

no small gift indeed.

$1.40 means the world to me. 

thank you, thank you, thank you. 

Peace, Eric 

To read more from Headless Now, please visit: Firmly Established

Also, please visit to buy: Radical Compassion

No comments: