Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Curiosity



Curiosity: 

above all it's been curiosity, consistently appearing as an important theme throughout my life, giving cause for me to continue every path I've walked along. I believe motivation is important, being the right tool to get certain jobs done. More so for me is inspiration, that I seek to live an inspired life of high ideals and creativity, believing that the things I do have a depth of beauty and meaning to them even if only for myself alone. Yet it's curiosity that carries me along, knowing that life is a mystery with just a bit revealed each moment - and that further on, no matter what path I walk upon, 

mystery shows a little more. 

~

Peace, Eric 

To read more from Headless Now, please visit: To Live From This Point

Also, please visit to buy: Seek

Thank you. 



No comments: