Monday, April 1, 2024

April



April: 

it's April, with spring fully it set it seems, a trend of weather that's warmer, yet still not quite at my personal point of comfort. I'm not complaining though, I have walked my way through winter, each morning before dawn and putting in the miles no matter what conditions. April is a welcome month for me, a celebration of the warmth of spring's arrival, marking the occasion of my birth, and most important of all - this month explodes in signs of color, from first hint of green to its darkening shade of vedancy, with such wide variety of flowering hues splashed throughout the landscape. 

I feel as if I come alive again each April.

an internal spring reflected by the colors of the world.

of course March leads the way for this, and even February contributes in it's way. I used to remind myself that there would be no spring without the harshness of winter. But no longer now, a season doesn't have to be justified for the sake of my opinion, what's offered it the fullness of its expression, a winter's day being exactly and only what it can be...and there doesn't need to be an explanation to suit me. 

I'm finally accepting the seasons of my life.

no matter what they bring me. 

but still...

there's my love of April.

with its warmth and green and flowering hues. 

and even this doesn't need an explanation. 

everything's accepted as it is.

~

Peace, Eric 

To read more from Headless Now, please visit: A Beautiful Forgiveness

Also, please visit to buy: The Heart of Prayer 

Thank you. 


No comments: