Saturday, October 5, 2024

Choose Love



Choose love: 

the question that I sometimes given on social media is to make a choice between Israel or Palestine, sometimes followed by why I don't discuss such issues now that I have a small platform on YouTube to share my views. And they're correct, I generally don't give my views and especially on complex geopolitical  problems that are so far beyond my understanding. 

as well, the phrasing of the question leaves me without an answer.

there are no sides in suffering.

and that's our thinking right now, on so many issues, that there's an actual choice to be made against another,  believing that actual sides exist, and that compassion for all is too far fetched to even consider. I don't have an answer, at least not one that would really satisfy anyone. Yet I do know what to choose and it's a always my own personal choice of peace, not through any grand gesture, but just a quiet retreat to my deepest self and then to extend myself as love throughout the world. 

one person at a time. 

so for me, that's all I can do, but maybe you're much smarter and more capable than I am, and if so, than I hope you're able to play a role in bringing peace to such a troubled world. What I do know is that no change will be lasing until we each achieve a sense of true inner peace. I know that love, a true love without conditions offered, will be the only possible solution. 

and it starts with you. 

me too. 

I'm doing my part right now, quietly so, gently, forgiving my way through the world. We teach peace individually, and it seems to take a very long time to reach others. But that's not our concern, we have an entire lifetime to spread this message. First though, and always after, it begins right now, you, me, and the love that's shared between us. Until this happens - no other peace will be achieved. 

so let's begin right now.

let's choose love.

~

Peace, Eric 

To read more from Headless Now, please visit: Calling

Also, please visit to buy: All Peace, No Pieces

Thank you. 


No comments: