Thursday, October 3, 2024

Our Loneliness



Our loneliness: 

there's a certain quality to our loneliness, a holiness really, an ache that calls for us to explore, as if we're finally given a clear directive to turn within and discover who we truly are. It's with this that I've come to love myself, with the past few years being largely reclusive and mostly by choice. My loneliness has led me home, slowly, a breath at a time it sometimes seems. 

but I'm here now. 

and find there's nowhere else I could possible be. 

I've actually been here all along.

hidden by my own wish to escape this loneliness.

completely missing the holiness of it's call.

yet now I know for certain...

I'm not along at all.

~

Peace, Eric 

To read more from Headless Now, please visit: All the Way

Also, please visit to buy: Forgiveness: The Greatest Healer of All

Thank you. 





No comments: