Friday, October 4, 2024

Calling



Calling: 

it's love that calls to me, asking for my return from every single thought of separation that occurs, patiently so, gently, and now I'm happy to oblige. It's an easier journey this time around. For many years, decades actually, I battled with ego, concerned with it's hold on me, wishing truly to relinquish it and live a life free from its demands. Of course the fight, as well as my wish for liberation, were simply a battleground of  the ego, just another false struggle that I refused to acknowledge and let go. Ego is so often subtle in its appearance. 

and will win every battle against it.

yet more subtle still is the reality of love, always present, patient, and willing to allow my return from every struggle. Love reminds me that there doesn't have to be a battle, that there's no actual enemy here and that ego doesn't have to be banished as any sign of victory. That's the incessant call I hear, the softest voice of love that whispers to me, urging me to remember that I can always let go of any struggle and simply relax within the reality of its embrace.

and finally, 

finally...

I hear that call so clearly now.

completely letting go.

~

Peace, Eric 

To read more from Headless Now, please visit: Our Loneliness

Also, please visit to buy: Only Love is Real

Thank you.


No comments: