Mending:
there's still a call for some deeper healing, not just feeling better, but to allow the recent anxiety, distress and sleepless night to reveal to me their meaning. I love how the psychology of A Course in Miracles explains this all a single problem, not a thousand things that need to be addressed - just one. Fortunately the appearance of every issue points me towards forgiveness. I don't need to assign a greater meaning to their appearance, they're all symptoms of my belief in separation.
there's only one false belief to be healed.
one thing to be forgiven.
appearing in a thousand different forms.
this is the self-honesty of forgiveness, my every projection owned and stripped of the illusion of their betrayal. This is the world I dreamed, my body as well - and they're my responsibility to heal. Or should I say mend, a preferable word for me, as it implies returning a fragment back to it's original source. So really, I'm in the process of mending my world, bringing my every issue to the light of forgiveness, dissolved, mended, returned.
whole again.
that's the deeper healing.
~
I love you, Eric
To read more from Headless Now, please visit: Bellwether Poses
Also, please visit to buy: The Yoga Mind
Thank you.

No comments:
Post a Comment