I need do nothing:
it's become a continuous theme for me, a deep expression of trust, softing playing through the undercurrents of my mine. Jesus, in A Course in Miracles, gives the ultimate zen expression, a whispered urge to drop the frantic chase towards....anything.
“I need do nothing.” (ACIM, T-18.VII.5:7)
of course life goes on as always, my outer life appears much the same - and yet my inner stress has lessened, there's an easiness to forgiveness now, it's more immediate and available as a practice. Gentleness is the world that comes to mind, my life has become increasingly gentle. Even in the midst of problems, some serious issues at hand. Yet throughout everything I'm reminded that I need do nothing, there's no rush to get the ego involved.
it's as if I'm always held in loving arms.
guided.
and all I have to do...
is remember.
~
I love you, Eric
To read more from Headless Now, please visit: Mending
Also, please visit to buy: A Course in Miracles
Thank you,

No comments:
Post a Comment