A present moment retrospective
:
forgives goes so deep these days, older now, and feeling there's less time to hold onto any resentment longer than he very moment that it appears. And they still do appear, even after decades of practice they arrive in regular fashion - but more often now they're subtle, trickier, taking a bit more introspection to root out and forgiven. Perhaps this is because they're so familiar, as if we expect them to be there and they're treated as an accepted backdrop to our lives.
aging is in an example.
relationships too.
death.
what I find isn't that I've made peace with certain changes and endings, but that they accepted as inevitable declines and that I should grit by teeth and play a brave role here. That's not peace and it certainly doesn't feel like forgiveness. So my life is in a present moment retrospective, a paradox, yes, but not really a contradiction. It's not that I'm reviewing the past to heal, not really, but that the present moment is holding remnants of all my previous unhealed encounters, outdated belief systems....wounds.
all things that I wish to heal in my remaining years ahead.
they're present now in thought,
memories,
stored patterns still repeated.
and I forgive them all.
deeply so.
as often as they appear.
patiently,
with no hurry,
there's still a lifetime ahead.
~
I love you, Eric
To read more from Headless Now, please visit: Gently
Also, please visit to buy: A Course in Miracles
Thank you

No comments:
Post a Comment