Saturday, June 22, 2024

To Cherish



To cherish: 

it's now fully summer, solstice passed, and even now light is diminishing by a fraction each morning, not yet noticed by eyes, but I know that everything is continuously changing and another season is approaching. No season stands apart from another. There is a sense of sadness to this seasonal motion that causes me to appreciate these summer all the more, cherishing them in recognition of their briefness. I have no idea how many of them I have left to enjoy, none of us do, and this alone is reason for me to love each moment's warmth as it passes. 

and I do.

if asked of my summer plans, this will be my answer - 

to cherish. 

~

Peace, Eric 

To read more from Headless Now, please visit: Kinship

Also, please visit to buy: A Walk in the Woods

Thank you.


No comments: