Tuesday, October 6, 2026

The Purpose of These Words



The purpose of these words:

this page, the keyboards beneath my fingers, in fact, the entire computer and desk it sits upon, are all joined with the purpose of the universe. These are the words I'm meant to write for just this one perfect moment. My purpose is right here, revealed as soon as I asked to see it. The Holy Spirit grants vision upon request, requiring only a little willingness to see deeper than the eyes alone can show. What I'm shown is that everything ordinary shares a singular purpose of revealing itself as love. Nothing has an inherent meaning on it's own, and the Holy Spirit helps me re-purpose an entire universe of seemingly separate items to serve a greater vision...Christ is the underlying reality of it all.

only love is real. 

 that's the purpose of these words.

and how I came to write them.

You could, in fact, gain vision from just that table, if you would withdraw all your own ideas from it, and look upon it with a completely open mind. ²It has something to show you; something beautiful and clean and of infinite value, full of happiness and hope. ³Hidden under all your ideas about it is its real purpose, the purpose it shares with all the universe. (ACIM, W-28.5:1-3)

~
I love you, Eric

To read more from headless Now, please visit: Everything I want

Also, please visit: Quantum Theology


No comments: